Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
The Inca Trail is a 4-day trekking route that ends in the famous Inca city of Machu Picchu. The All-Inclusive Service is the safest and most organized way to live this adventure: it includes a professional guide, cooks, porters, entrance fees, security equipment, camping, return by train and more.
Top Tours - Tourist packages to Peru
Testimony of our passengers
ACTIVITIES AND TRAVEL TOURS IN CUSCO
Make sure you don’t miss a thing on your next trip to Peru! Take a look at our recommendations and learn about the best destinations and activities in each region of our country.
- Inca Trail 2 days to Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu”Lujo”
- Inca Trail to Choquequirao 4 days
- Inca Trail to Choquequirao 5 days
- Inca Trail through the Nevado Salkantay 4 days to Machu Picchu with Sky Camp
- Inca Trail through the Nevado Salkantay 5 days to Machu Picchu with Sky Camp