If you are looking for an all-inclusive package to Machu Picchu from USA:
Enjoy the ultimate Peruvian adventure with our meticulously crafted all-inclusive package to Peru, excluding flights. This comprehensive experience is designed to provide you with a seamless and immersive journey, allowing you to discover the diverse landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and culinary award winning gastronomy of this South American treasure.
How to get to Machu Picchu Peru from the United States will depend on various factors, such as your specific location in the United States and your travel preferences. However, it is not difficult at all to take a Machu Picchu tour and experience the best of this fascinating country.
We want you to save money!
You can do so by firstly, buying a flight from your location in the United States to Jorge Chávez International Airport in Lima, Peru. This airport is the main international entry point to the country. From Lima, you can take a domestic flight to Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport in Cusco. Cusco is the closest city to Machu Picchu and is usually the starting point for trips to the famous citadel.
Once you arrive to Cusco
We recommend you always hire the best all inclusive tours to Machu Picchu Peru.
This way, you will save money and your time. You will also avoid queues, inconvenients, and the work of booking and searching for the best places. You can even avoid losing your ticket to Machu Picchu, that has a daily visitor limit. We want to enhance your awesome experience. ¡Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information! Don’t wait any longer and book your Machu Picchu tour with experts who have over 18 years of experience and more than 100,000 satisfied tourists. We specialize in creating flexible and tailor-made tour packages in Peru, ranging from 1 to 31 days of adventure, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you. Contact us now and start planning your unforgettable journey!
Top Tours - Tour packages to Machu Picchu Peru
Testimony of our passengers
ACTIVITIES AND TRAVEL TOURS IN CUSCO
Make sure you don’t miss a thing on your next trip to Peru! Take a look at our recommendations and learn about the best destinations and activities in each region of our country.
- Tour 1 day Machu Picchu in one day with the Train Company “Inca Rail”
- Tour 1 day Machu Picchu in one day with the Train Company “Peru Rail”
- Tours in Peru 2 days Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- Tours in Peru 2 days Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu
- Tours in Peru 3 days and 2 nights visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 4 days Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valley
- Tours in Peru 4 days with 1 night in Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Maras Moray
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Rainbow Mountain
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Humantay Lagoon
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Nazca, Paracas, Ballestas
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Uros
- Tours in Peru 8 days visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 9 days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 10 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley Machupicchu, Piura, Máncora