Cusco, Peru – Princess Kako of Japan toured Machu Picchu on November 5, 2023 as part of her official visit to Peru to celebrate the 150th anniversary of diplomatic relations between both countries.
Princess Kako, 28, is the second daughter of Prince Fumihito and Princess Kiko. She is the granddaughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko.
Princess Kaco arrived at Machu Picchu by train from the city of Cusco. She visited the Inca Palace at an altitude of 2,430 meters, the Machu Picchu Tour lasted approximately two hours.
Princess Kako’s visit to Machu Picchu was very well received by the people of Peru. Many praised her simplicity and interest in Peruvian culture.
Princess Kako of Japan was impressed by the beauty and historical importance of Machu Picchu. She said it was a “wonderful” place and that she was “proud” that Peru was home to a “beautiful cultural heritage.”
Speaking to the media, Princess Kako said she was “stunned” by the magnitude and beauty of the trip to Machu Picchu. “It’s an amazing place,” she said. “It is a testimony to the ingenuity and skill of the Incas.”
Princess Kako also expressed her admiration for Peruvian culture. “I am very proud that Peru is home to such a rich and diverse culture,” she said. “I hope to learn more about her during my visit.”
Princess Kako’s words were well received by Peruvians. Many of her praised her for her simplicity and her interest in Peruvian culture.
Do like Princess Kako and come to Peru, book your travel package to Machu Picchu Peru, and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Details of the trip:
Princess Kako arrived on the Machu Picchu tourist train that left from the Ollantaytambo station. She was received by the mayor of Machu Picchu, Darwin Baca, and representatives of the Peruvian Ministry of Culture.
Princess Kako visited the Inca citadel with a guided tour. She visited the main attractions of Machu Picchu, such as the main square, the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Moon.
Princess Kakó also visited the Machu Picchu Interpretation Center, where she learned about the history and culture of the Inca citadel.
Importance of this visit:
Princess Gako’s visit to Machu Picchu – Cusco is an important gesture of goodwill between Peru and Japan. Princess Kako is a popular figure in Japan and her visit is helping to raise awareness among the Japanese public about the beauty and importance of Machu Picchu.
Princess Yako’s visit is also an opportunity to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Peru and Japan. The two countries maintain close commercial and cultural ties.
Top Tours - Tourist packages to Peru
Testimony of our passengers
ACTIVITIES AND TRAVEL TOURS IN CUSCO
Make sure you don’t miss a thing on your next trip to Peru! Take a look at our recommendations and learn about the best destinations and activities in each region of our country.
- Tour 1 day Machu Picchu in one day with the Train Company “Inca Rail”
- Tour 1 day Machu Picchu in one day with the Train Company “Peru Rail”
- Tours in Peru 2 days Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- Tours in Peru 2 days Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu
- Tours in Peru 3 days and 2 nights visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 4 days Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valley
- Tours in Peru 4 days with 1 night in Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Maras Moray
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Rainbow Mountain
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Humantay Lagoon
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley
- Tours in Peru 6 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Nazca, Paracas, Ballestas
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Uros
- Tours in Peru 8 days visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 9 days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 10 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley Machupicchu, Piura, Máncora