Travel Destinations Peru
Discover the Wonders of Peru: Unforgettable Travel Destinations
Welcome to a land of ancient mysteries, vibrant cultures, and breathtaking landscapes. Peru offers a tapestry of experiences that will captivate your senses and leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Machu Picchu: The Lost City of the Incas
Journey to the iconic Machu Picchu, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Marvel at the awe-inspiring architecture, surrounded by misty mountains and lush green valleys. Our expert guides will reveal the secrets of this ancient Incan citadel, where history and nature intertwine.
Cusco: The Imperial City
Step back in time in the imperial city of Cusco, where ancient Incan walls stand beside colonial architecture. Stroll through cobblestone streets, discovering hidden plazas and lively markets. This vibrant city is the perfect starting point for your Peruvian adventure.
Amazon Rainforest: Nature’s Masterpiece
Embark on a journey into the heart of the Amazon, one of the most biodiverse regions on the planet. Our Amazon tours offer an intimate experience with the flora and fauna of this unparalleled ecosystem, combined with authentic interactions with indigenous communities.
Nazca Lines: Mysterious Desert Glyphs
Uncover the enigma of the Nazca Lines, colossal geoglyphs etched into the desert floor over a millennium ago. Soar above these ancient drawings on a mesmerizing flight, pondering the questions that continue to intrigue scholars and explorers.
Lake Titicaca: The Cradle of Andean Civilization
Sail on the highest navigable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, where indigenous cultures thrive on floating islands made of reeds. Explore the traditions of the Uros people and immerse yourself in the natural beauty that surrounds this mystical body of water.
Machu Picchu Tours
Testimony of our passengers
ACTIVITIES AND TRAVEL TOURS IN CUSCO
Make sure you don’t miss a thing on your next trip to Peru! Take a look at our recommendations and learn about the best destinations and activities in each region of our country.
- Tour 1 day Machu Picchu in one day with the Train Company “Inca Rail”
- Tour 1 day Machu Picchu in one day with the Train Company “Peru Rail”
- Tours in Peru 2 days Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- Tours in Peru 2 days Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu
- Tours in Peru 3 days and 2 nights visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 4 days Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valley
- Tours in Peru 4 days with 1 night in Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Maras Moray
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Rainbow Mountain
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Humantay Lagoon
- Tours in Peru 5 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley
- Tours in Peru 6 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Nazca, Paracas, Ballestas
- Tours in Peru 7 days: Lima, Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Uros
- Tours in Peru 8 days visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 9 days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca
- Tours in Peru 10 days visit: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley Machupicchu, Piura, Máncora